How Website Reviews Help Your Business (Infographic)
Website reviews are extremely important for any type of business. Positive reviews not only encourage more people to visit your website but also help by building trust in your visitor.
Website reviews are not purely there for vanity reasons, they can have a huge impact on your bottom line. Like it or not you can’t get anyway from them.
Most social media platforms like Facebook and Google My Business all have some form or a review system allowing your customers to leave you a positive or negative critique.
When looking to build a new website or put together a marketing strategy then it’s vital that you have some method of encouraging your customers to leave you comments that others can read.
Why are website reviews so important?
Broadly, have produced a great infographic detailing the top 15 reasons that reviews will affect your business.
Some key points below:
1) 37% of customers go directly to a review site to gather knowledge before making a decision.
2) 54% of these will visit your website after reading positive reviews.
3) 68% of consumers trust your reviews more when there is a mixture of both positive and negative feedback. It makes them seem more real.
4) 7 out of 10 people will leave a review if asked.
5) Consumers tend to spend more when your business has excellent reviews.