Social Media Tips To Promote Your Business
Social media plays an ever increasing role in daily lives. If your business isn’t active socially then the chances are you’re missing out on a huge section of potential customers that simply don’t know you exist.
Using social media to market you company doesn’t have to be hard, especially if you’ve never done it before. With a little thought and effort you can use social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook or Twitter to promote yourself to the masses with ease.
Printsome have put together a useful guide on the best ways to approach social media with hints and tips along the way.
Social Media Tips – The Don’ts
- Post anything without a clear strategy
- Pay to build your followers, likes or shares
- Post too much to begin with in small time frame
- Try to use every social platform at once
- Create too many posts that talk about your business or brand (it needs to be social remember!)
Social Media Tips – The Do’s
- Focus on topics that are trending, in the news or seasonal
- Share articles and posts that you know your audience will be interested in
- Keep ‘social’ with running quizzes, polls and questionnaires
- Use pictures and videos more in your post as they are more likely to get traction
- Your tone of voice should be natural and friendly.
There is a lot more below that will really help you on your way in becoming a social media Guru!