Are You Making These 10 Logo Design Mistakes?
Your company logo is one of the most important aspects of your brand, it helps convey what your business does and its personality.
Your logo must be designed in a way that really describes your business in a visual way, in the fastest and most effective time possible.
Designing a great logo is probably not as easy as you may think, even some of the top brands in the world get it wrong. Logo design mistakes can easily creep in and ruin your business identity.
The logo for your company should be original and designed specifically for your business and to resonate with your intended audience.
Branex have put together a great infographic on 10 logo design mistakes to avoid.
Here is a quick summary:
- Hire a professional designer to create your logo
- Don’t always follow trends that are ‘hot’ now, as they come and go
- The use of poor graphics and images
- Using vectors purchased from stock sites
- Designing what you fancy as opposed to conveying your business values
- Overly intricate design
- Focuses only on colour
- Incorrect font types
- Mixing fonts
- Copying another brands logo
Below is the infographic with more detail.